Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Post

And so it begins, the start of Daydream Laboratory. Because, you know- I could really use another blog to update. Ah geez- what am I doing? Who knows. I suppose only time will tell.

The point of this blog is so I can have a separate space for small before & after projects, repurposed thrift finds and maybe the occasional art piece. My other blog, Operation Paper Cut, was quickly becoming a dumping ground for everything in my brain. I really needed two different places.

Here is the breakdown of what you'll find at each:

Daydream Laboratory:
+ small scale before & afters
+ less words
+ thrift finds that become something else
+ mixed media pieces (don't worry...i haven't been in the studio much these days)
+ no cats

Operation Paper Cut:
+ large scale before & afters- house makeovers, etc
+ more words
+ thrift finds that are already awesome & don't need help
+ cats 
+ useless ramblings to clear my brain. design talk. whatever i feel like that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment